An Ambition


What we plan in life is not always going to happen for sure , therefore what comes in should be accepted and to be contended upon.Because Nature plans the best for you and never let you down until you wish to go down the limits.I personally have a strong belief that if your struggle is pure and you are approaching towards your goal with sincerity , you would definitely cross the final line.

I would love to share my early age student life experience here; it was a time when usually students try their best to prepare for Board examination and want to put a distinctive position on the results , I was preparing myself extra for my passion to appear in Pakistan Air Force selection test for GD Pilot.Both Board and Air Force test were one after an other and I had to do more enough to get in , I got through the written and Interview but was rejected because of weak eye muscles in Medical test.It was a bad time and made me upset as I was left with nothing according to me.But as I wrote above that Nature plans best and you never know what is written in your destiny but trust me it would be exact what you are going to like once you reach to a certain point of realization.Ambitions in life change with regards to your need and must carry out to the very best way.
I accepted and tried my best to cater my responsibilities.

Sharing my story is to let my readers know that if you are not successful at one stage do not lose heart but make it a turn to the right direction again and start off with full energy this time and always be positive  and expect the good.

Today , I feel my self  lucky that I have been granted with the best things in my life thanks to Almighty but still, I look up in the sky when I hear the sound of a  flying plane near by.......

Comments

Popular Posts